Monday, August 23, 2010

Health & Fitness - How to Get Cut Abs and Look Good Naked

How to Get Cut Abs and Look Good Naked


People have all types or reasons for why they want to get in shape and have cut abs. Some want to be healthier and lower their cholesterol, others want to get stronger and better at sports. Well, for my whole life, I've had just one reason why I wanted to be in shape... So I'd look good naked!



I was in pretty good shape back in high-school, but in my twenties while I was in a long-term relationship, I got pretty darn lax when it came to my midsection. In fact, I became a rather doughy individual. So I shouldn't have been so surprised when my girlfriend stopped wanting to be intimate. All you guys who say girls don't care about looks are delusional!



By the time I was 27 it had gotten ugly, I was breaking peoples furniture just by sitting on it, my girlfriend dumped me and I was pretty freaking depressed about life.



I looked at pictures of myself back when I was starting college and thought "jeez those day of being a fit ladies man days are so far behind me..." Then I as bitch-slapped my self in the face, put down the Ben and Jerry's, and went on a mission to get my abs back.



I tried a lot of different things. I dieted, I'd go on the treadmill for two hours at a time, I even bought some "fat-burners", what a joke! Those only made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack. Then, I was lucky enough to program that helped me melt off every last pound I had gained. Here are 3 of the things I learned:



1) Avoid weight loss supplements. While vitamins and minerals are generally good for you, the vast majority of weight loss/muscle building supplements on the market are not. All but a few of these things are somewhere between completely worthless, and toxic/dangerous.



2) Marathon cardio sessions won't help. For a while I was trying to just diet and do cardio... Big mistake. Not only did I feel awful physically when I was doing this but it actually caused my to LOSE a bunch of muscle mass, which didn't help me look good naked.



3) Doing crunches is huge a waste of time. If you are fat, then you have a layer of blubber over your abdominal muscles, and all the crunches in the world won't melt that off of you. In fact, training your abs will cause them to grow and push your gut out even further!



I'm so glad I lost that life preserver of jello I was carrying around with me! And my new girlfriend loves my abs, she's always rubbing on them and getting jealous when other women look at me, HA HA that's the price you pay for looking good naked I guess, constant attention from the ladies and a highly improved sex life!



Ever since I got my abs, I've been telling everybody about this awesome system. You can check it out by
Clicking Here Watch the fat melt off as you get ripped abs without cardio



Curtis Drexler is a full-time internet marketer and fitness buff. He enjoys helping people get lean and fit while fattening their wallets.





Disclosure: the above publication is for entertainment purposes only and it is courtesy of articlealley.com