Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Necklace


April is here and I said to myself "The best way to start ShesDaily.com April publication is to write about things related to the month of April". When surfing the web I came across the perfect item for my first publication of the month: The April Necklace.
Simplicity and elegance define Fotini Designs. Fotini is a native New Yorker and whom introduces a unique and original style inspired by what surrounds her in NYC and what has inspired her while spending her long summers in Greece.
The above April pendant defines simplicity and elegance, embraced with sterling silver and copper spheres along with an 18" sterling silver ball chain, really brings out any style.
Why are Fotini designs unique, simple and elegant? Because the bright colors,the sterling silver and the accents used in her creations are truly a piece of art, which I define Beauty.

She's Daily Finds
ShesDaily.com